New Delhi, Dec 12: South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: The South Western Railway (SWR) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SWR Recruitment 2021 on or before January 9, 2021 on offical website i.e rrchubli.in.
Indian railways 2020: Important dates
- Starting date of online application – December 10, 2020
- Last date of application – January 9, 2021
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts 1004
Training Period – 1 year
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognised board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- ITI Passed in relevant trade.
Candidates must be between 15 to 24 years of age.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2020:Selection process
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI i.e. (50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI).