Delhi, Dec 18: Big breaking Update – PUBG Mobile Comeback not possible even in New Year : PUBG players in India should give up on all hopes of PUBG’s comeback even in New Year i.e 2021. After chasing MEITY officials continuously in the last 30 days, the government is yet to grant a hearing to PUBG officials.
And the big information coming in from both the ends is that the ban on the game is not getting revoked for the few more months. Sources on PUBG’s side has informed InsideSport that the matter is not getting resolved anytime soon.
‘Efforts from PUBG were made in the right earnest, but situation is such – that there has been no headwind or progress on the matter. We don’t see game making a comeback in India for the next few months, at-least not before March 2021. It’s unfortunate but everyone has to live with it”, said the official closely following the developments from PUBG’s side.
It is clear after this statement from the person who is in the thick of things – that PUBG Mobile is not coming back to India before March 2021.
InsideSport was the first platform in the country which had reported that ‘Ministry is not ready to give permissions for PUBG’s comeback’
Everyday PUBG fraternity gets misled by various fake stories and irresponsible reporting around PUBG Launch. Through this report, we are again the first platform to report that PUBG will not make a comeback before March 2021.
PUBG Mobile Comeback: Government not ready to buzz from their earlier stand
PUBG Corporation on it’s part has made several moves to appease the Indian government so that the game can get unbanned in India.
– After Indian government banned Chinese apps on Sep12th, PUBG Corporation as a first move announced break-up of all ties with game publisher Tencent in India
– Post that, PUBG Corporation officially announced that a new version of PUBG mobile catering specifically to the Indian market will be launched.
– PUBG Corp also announced investments in India
– It was also officially confirmed by PUBG Corp that game will be hosted on the Indian servers and and no-data will go outside.
– Though not officially confirmed by PUBG Corp – but partnership with Microsoft Azure was reported in media and so was formation of the India entity of PUBG with a Indian director was formed
But these attempts by PUBG Corp to appease the Indian government hasn’t yielded any fruits.
This situation is not changing very soon. Unfortunately, PUBG fraternity has to live with the ban for few more months. During these times they will also have to beware of fake reports, fake APK Links and fake registration calls.