New Delhi, Feb 03: Government jobs are on almost every candidate’s mind when he starts his career. They are prestigious, have great status value and now, they offer wonderful pay. So how to get one? Here is a sarkari naukri on offer under the 7th Pay Commission system. This Data Processing Assistant job offers you an opportunity to secure a government job with a massive pay scale and other perks. Not just that this recruitment is also being made under Union Public Service Commission.
The UPSC has notified vacancies for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Information Technology Department, Government of NCT, Delhi. There are 116 vacancies up for grabs. Last date to apply for Data Processing Assistant is February 11.
For Data Processing Assistant role, UPSC has reserved 20 seats for Scheduled Caste candidates, 9 for Scheduled Tribe, 22 for Other Backward castes, 12 for EWS and 52 seats have been set aside for unreserved category candidates. Besides, UPSC Recruitment 2021 also offers 5 vacancies for Physically handicapped persons.
The post is temporary but likely to continue indefinitely, however, it offers salary in Pay Scale: Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Meaning, once selected, a candidate will get a salary from Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 per month, along with other allowances.
This UPSC Recruitment 2021 is being done for General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Maximum age limit for UPSC Data Processing Assistants is 30 years, however, the rleaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per the UPSC and government norms.
UPSC Data Processing Assistants eligibility and criteria:
EDUCATIONAL: (1) Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR
(2) B.E/B.Tech.in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information
UPSC Data Processing Assistants duties:
- Troubleshooting of all Hardware/Software, Providing Level-1 Technical support to the Department Officers/Officials.
- Liaising with NIC and other service providers in the department for internet/LAN/WAN/Application Development.
- Liaising with AMC provider for the maintenance of Hardware/Software of the Department.
- Installation and testing of standard software packages.
- Training users regarding technical aspects and use of standard software packages.