Srinagar, Feb 10: Merck India is offering Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Programme to support meritorious and underprivileged students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bangalore. Under this scholarship, the students who have passed Class 10 (SSC) in 2020 with minimum 80% marks will get INR 35,000 per year till graduation.
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2020.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship programme.
- INR 35,000 per year till graduation
- Copy of Class 10 mark sheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Latest School Fee Receipt/Student ID Proof (academic year 2020-21)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank clearly stating the following details:
- Name of account holder
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank & branch name
How can you apply for this scholarship?
Online application process
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this page
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Offline application process
- Download the scholarship application form by clicking here.
- Fill the application form.
- To submit application by post, follow the steps below:
- Enclose the duly filled application form along with required documents in an envelope
- Send your application by post to the following address: ‘Buddy4Study, A 14/15, Workly 3rd Floor, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309’
- To submit application by email, follow these steps:
- Scan the filled offline application form along with the required documents.
- Submit your application via email at [email protected]
- Mark the subject line of your email as: “MICT Scholarship Application – your name – date of birth (dd/mm/yyy)”.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will be informed within 2- 3 weeks from the last day of application by email or telephone communication.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection.