Srinagar, Mar 30: You have the last chance to get the LPG cylinder for Rs 119. A huge cashback of Rs 700 is available on the 14.2-kg LPG cylinder of Rs 794. This offer is till 31 March. You can also take advantage of this offer. But for this you will have to apply soon. Actually, cashback of up to Rs 700 is being given on booking gas cylinder from Paytm. This cashback is for those who book gas cylinders for the first time from Paytm. In such a situation, you can get a LPG gas cylinder priced at Rs. 119 in Delhi for Rs. 119. Offer is till 31st March only. With only a few days left. In such a situation, if you want to take advantage of this offer, then we tell you what to do.
Here’s how to book
For this, you have to go to the payment option of Paytm. After this, choose your gas service provider and enter your registered mobile number or LPG number here. You have to pay through Paytm. After paying the cylinder, you will get a cashback of up to Rs 700 in the Paytm Wallet.
Book cylinder for this number
The country’s largest petroleum company has issued a single number for all circles, which means that Indane Gas customers across the country will now have to call or SMS 7718955555 to book LPG cylinders.
How to reintroduce LPG subsidy
LPG connection holders get subsidy through ‘Pahal- Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG’ (PAHAL- DBTL) from the government. Those who do not want to get subsidy, are able to buy the cylinder at the market price, they can buy it at the market price. In order to receive LPG subsidy, the annual income of the consumer should be up to Rs 10 lakh or less.
Can apply online
- you https://mylpg.in/index.aspx will go on
- Here 17 digit LPG ID has to be entered.
- If the ID is not known, then it can be detected through the consumer number and LPG distributor by selecting the petroleum company.
- After entering the LPG ID, clicking on submit will start the process.
How to apply for subsidy offline
- Consumers will have to go to their gas agency and submit an application.
- The gas agency gets consumers to fill out a form.
- Along with this, a copy of ID proof, address proof, gas connection papers and income proof is also to be provided.
- To receive LPG subsidy, the annual income of the consumer must be up to Rs 10 lakh or less.
- After the process is complete, the investigation will be done by the gas agency.
- If all is well, the consumer subsidy will be reinstated within about a week.