Srinagar, July 28: NABARD Recruitment 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited applications for a recruitment drive. The drive aims to select candidates for Assistant Manager positions. The candidates who are interested must note that the bank opened the window for the online registration of application on 17th July 2021. The closure of registration of application will be on 7th August 2021. Candidates need to apply online on the official website of NABARD which is nabard.org.
This recruitment drive aims to will fill up 153 Grade A posts in NABARD. Phase I is the prelims examination which is scheduled to be conducted in the last week of August 2021. However, official dates have not been announced yet. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for exam relation notification.
NABARD Recruitment 2021: Steps to apply for position
1. Visit https://www.nabard.org/
2. Click on the link which reads, “Recruitment To The Post Of Assistant Manager In Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)/ (Rajbhasha Service) -2021”
3. Click on apply here
4. Click on the button’ click here for new registration’
5. Complete the registration process- Feeding basic info, photo, and signature, details, preview, uploads, payment
6. Click on save and next on every step
7. Take a printout after final submission