Srinagar, Sep 25: The State Bank of India (SBI) as announced the recruitment for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) till September 27. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post can submit their applications on SBI’s career portal i.e. sbi.co.in or ibpsonline.ibps.in.
SBI is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 5008 vacancies of Junior Associates.
Candidates age should be between the age of 20 to 28 years as on August 1, 2022.
The application fee is ₹750 for General/ OBC/ EWS. The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwBD. ESM/DESM candidates.
SBI Clerk recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official website SBI Career at sbi.co.in
- Click on the apply link’ RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
- Register and login to apply
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee
- Submit the from and take a print for future reference.